Cascade 450 and 700: for a living pond
The multifunctional Cascade pond pumps from Hozelock are available in different sizes and for different applications. The Cascade 450 and 700 are the ideal pumps for decorative ponds, smaller water features and water features. This pond pump has a pump capacity of 450 or 700 liters per hour and can reach a head of about 75 centimeters. The Cascade is supplied with a 10-meter long telescopic extension tube and aconnection cable . With the supplied set of spray nozzles, among other things, the elegant water bubble spray head is included. The Cascade 700 can create a water bubble with a diameter of 35 centimeters.
The Cascade 1500, 3000 and 4500
In addition to the smaller pumps, the Cascade series also has three large pumps that are multifunctional: they are used as fountain or waterfall pumps. The pumps have a pump capacity of 1500, 3000 or 4500 liters per hour respectively and the largest version can reach a discharge height of 1.6 meters. These Cascades are delivered with a 'T-piece' so that it can be used simultaneously as a fountain and waterfall pump.
The advantages of the Cascade
The basic characteristics of the Cascade fountain pump at a glance:
- Economical engine: low consumption, high efficiency, long service life
- Adjustable head with control valve
- Adjust the angle of the fountain extension tube with the ball joint
- Minimal maintenance through the filter cap without foam sponge pre-filter
- Special exhaust with hose coupling for waterfalls and water features
- Includes telescopic fountain extension tube
Pay attention! It is possible to use a Cascade as a filter pump, but for an effective filtration we recommend one of the AquaForce filter pumps